Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

And I bring you....the kitchen wish list!

So today I've been at home because the state gets the day off! (These days are always good!) Anyway, I've been watching some Food Network...and it always makes me want to cook more ambitiously. (Which is saying something because cooking is something that I usually just don't do...although I'm not that terrible at it.) It also makes me want to buy all sorts of fancy cooking gadgets! So I thought I'd list a few of them here for your viewing pleasure:



First on my wish list is a Kitchen Aid Stand mixer...preferably in stainless steel or the blue willow color is quite lovely. To me, these look so so handy, and I just plain like them. So they are number one on the list for sure! Too bad they are so darn expensive...must work on a solution to this problem. :)






Next is my favorite knife in the world...though I've never come close to using it. I abosolutely love the look of Rachael Ray's knife. You all have probably seen it on 30 Minute Meals (love that show!). I like the way it is large enough that it can cut through things that other knives might not be able to handle, but it is still maneuverable. The only place I've ever seen these is on Food Network's website, so I'd better start saving my pennies, I guess!




I also love Rachael Ray's oval skillet. It's big and deep and could be used for so many things. And it's got orange on it. I like orange.




I like this big pot too. The 2 handles look easy to grab but they wouldn't burn me! Plus, it would match my skillet. :)





A food processor would be a must have, too. I found this one at Target.com, but really I'm not too picky about these. I just want one! (And I think I wouldn't want white...too bland of a color.


And ya know, if I could have one of those microplane thingies that grates garlic and stuff, that would be really cool too. And I realize that some of these things are more on the expensive side, but a wish list is definitely NOT for practicality! It is for listing what you want, regardless of what it would cost. And all of these items would have to be in my dream kitchen! Maybe one day I'll be cooking up a storm with them!

1 comment:

livinglife said...

Hey! You can make a registry with all of your favorite items!