Well, a lot has been happening…but not a lot visibly I
guess.
The basement walls are done, and they are fabulous! It’s so
cool to see it actually start to take shape. Now we are waiting on the
carpenter to come plumb the basement with drains and all that good stuff so
they can pour the basement floors over it. And then we will be ready for the
HOUSE! Wahoo!
We also have an electric pole now which is pretty exciting.
It’s starting to look more and more liveable every time something like this
happens.
I do have some pictures to post of all this good stuff, but
I keep having all kinds of projects that come up instead of me pulling up the
ole blog in the evenings. So I will get them up here eventually…I hope.
Let me just say I’m starting to get pretty anxious for the
parts where we get to pick stuff out…I want to be able to be more involved!
Right now everything that’s happening is kind of out of my realm, so A is
getting stuck with a lot of the decisions just because he knows what everyone
is talking about when they ask all these important questions. He knows what
needs to happen so I’m definitely not worried about not being included in this
part…I’m just anxious to dive in to my stuff! So hopefully that will happen
fairly soon since it (finally!) seems to have stopped raining temporarily.

No comments:
Post a Comment