Work has begun! The concrete men have come and started doing…stuff.
I am thrilled. They will have to
place pipes for my drains and make some walls, and who knows what all else.
That means my house will finally be taking shape!
Now, I really have no idea how much they can realistically
get done in one day. It depends on the cooperation of the site itself, partly,
and just in general the type and amount of work that has to be done I guess. (I
have some general knowledge of concrete stuff, but not really the fount you may
assume I have from being with A 10 years and him pouring concrete for about 8
of those years. You know what they say about assumptions, people.) I’m rather
excited just to see everything. I’ve never seen the forms they use for big
walls and all of that stuff, so it will be an education for me. I have no idea
if there will be concrete in those forms when I go check them out or not…because
again, I really have no idea how long this all takes. But I will be happy with
anything!
I will soon have a basement! Have a great holiday,
everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment