Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catching up

Sorry I left you all hanging for awhile...my changes did not come about, sadly. I had applied for a new job, which would have been a wonderful change. I got an interview that went extremely well, but I was not chosen for the position.

So I'm still where I was before, career-wise...

I have a big-time project that I have been working on for about a month now though, and that has broken up the monotony very well. My office is putting together a cookbook! And I happen to be the editor. *takes a bow* Thank you, thank you.

I took it upon myself when it was suggested that a compilation of all the wonderful recipes we make there would be awesome to start the whole project and my boss is totally supportive of the idea. I should have it done be Christmas so I can start cooking wonderful things! And I don't think the whole thing will look too shabby on my resume either...

A and I have been having a blast with Yoshi. He is almost one (the best we can figure, his birthday is in January), and he is hilarious. All. The. Time. He likes to chase his tail, and to pretend that his feet are attacking him. Which means that he has to roll around on the ground like a crazy thing and try to catch his feet, which are very slippery, apparently. He is VERY good at playing tug-o-war now, too. He's stronger than me, that's for sure. (You try tugging against a 100 pound dog who is NOT a fat 100 pound dog and see how you do!) We love him dearly.

We saw a test in a magazine that would let us test his DNA...which would mean that we could figure out what kind of dog he really is! Awesome! Downside - it costs $60. So we are still thinking long and hard about that one.

A and I planted more bulbs this afternoon before he headed back to his parents to do more deer-hunting. Springtime will be lovely around here if they come up!

Tata!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to have you back! Your project at work sounds great! And I think you have one lucky dog!!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That sounds delicious. I hope there will be pictures in this cookbook. Nothing is worse than having NO pictures of the finished product

Page Turner said...

Unfortunately, my resources are pretty limited for "production" so I won't be able to do much more than throw in some clipart. :( We only have a black and white printer...