Well, Yoshi's operation went off without a hitch! Well, mostly. You know the part where they are supposed to calm down afterwards? Not be so hyper?
Yeah. Didn't work on Yosh. I think it had the opposite effect, actually. He seems WAAY more hyper than before! One thing is for sure, it didn't sideline him long and he feels dandy. A little too dandy.
Try having a 73 pound dog jump on you when you sit down. And keep coming back and back and back when you push him off. We are going to have to work a little more on "down" training, I think. And you kind of have to outsmart him if you want to come in the house, because he is so excited to see you, there is just no way you are going inside without playing!
Overall, though, I'm very glad things went as well as they did. And I AM glad Yoshi feels good. Even if it's still a little crazy.

2 comments:
You should get Yoshi a friend to play with him :)
I miss your blog
Post a Comment