Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shopping trip!

This weekend is a big weekend. I mean BIG. Or at least Big.

In addition to the bugman coming again (yay!) and it being the weekend of my sister’s junior prom (which is just crazy, in my opinion)….

…it is the first time we will go shopping for house update stuff. With actual money to buy stuff. Ah-mazing! I know.

I am having A get a color swatch of concrete sometime (and actually, I’m not sure you’d technically call it a swatch…it’s a thingy that shows what color and patterns they can stamp the concrete I think) and Saturday we are going to measure up a storm so we have an idea of how much of everything we will need. Then Sunday afternoon comes the big event! We are going to a surplus store to see what kind of goodies they have, and we may stop at Lowe’s, too.

You just never know about us.

I want to get a new pair of workout shoes, too. And maybe spend my Christmas money (yes, I still have it!).

Regardless, I am excited!

No comments: