On Friday our house was once again warm! It was fabulous. I think it will be awhile before I take having a warm house for granted, that’s for sure. It’s wonderful to go inside and feel sure that it will be a higher temperature than it is outside! Not to mention the fact that being cold seriously hampered my ability (ok, my inclination) to keep up with common household stuff that needs done throughout the week…
…like laundry, general cleaning, sweeping, straightening, etc.
We have been doing tons of laundry and still aren’t caught up because we’ve had obligations outside of home to attend to.
Saturday was A’s grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party. (I made a seven-layer salad which went over quite well, if I do say so myself.) A good time was had by all.
Sunday afternoon A and I headed outside to enjoy our snow!! We made two snowmen (well, one was a girl, I say) and a snow cat. It was hilarious to watch people drive by and be so interested in our snowman making! We probably looked pretty funny out there, but you’d think people had never seen a snowman before! Maybe ours were super funny looking….one had an old oil pan for a hat and one had an old tin can…I think they’re cute, but others may have been a little taken aback…
Did I mention that our house is warm again? It’s fantastic.
Toodles!

2 comments:
I didn't notice your 'snowmen' yet, I will have to make sure to look tonight on my way home! :)
are you going to post pics of your snow cat and snow woman???
Post a Comment