Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tids and tads

This week has been interesting, to say the least.

This weekend was my first butchering experience….it definitely could have been worse, but I can’t say I enjoyed it. That kind of thing is just not my cup of tea. But I’m and expert taper of packages now!

We are getting lots of snow and ice and roads are sl-ick. Not fun.

I have to go the eye doctor Thursday to get a spot checked out. Which would be no big deal except I can’t wear my contacts until then. And nothing throws my day off quite so much as not being able to see like I want to. Hate wearing glasses. *sighs dramatically*

I watched the Bachelor last night for the first time…I pretty much don’t believe any of it, but it is entertaining if nothing else. We were analyzing all sorts of things (that we couldn’t possibly know anything about, since this was the first episode we saw). Tons of fun.

On a more positive note, we had French Toast and scrambled eggs for supper last night, which I LOVE. And we made homemade cinnamon rolls. The rolls are good…the icing not so much. But for a first attempt, they definitely aren’t bad.

No comments: