Ok, everyone, yesterday was fantastic!! So many people voted that Y107 was able to take first place above Milwaukee by about 40,000.
BUT…
The contest is not over until tomorrow night at midnight! And since we passed them they probably won’t be happy and will start voting a lot to try and pass us….so….if you haven’t already today, head on over to:
https://radiocares.childrensmiraclenetwork.org/Login.aspx or www.y107.com to register all your email addresses and vote for Y107 to win $50,000 for the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in Columbia. We can do this! You get 10 votes, per email address, per day. And no spam! Let all of your friends know, and keep it up!
As a side note, I’m planning on posting pictures of the seven layer salad we made last weekend, but I keep forgetting when I have the camera hookups around. *looks sheepish*
This weekend A and I are helping his family butcher hogs…not so sure I will enjoy this at all. I’ve never butchered anything in my life. And then Sunday is the Super Bowl! I’m pretty much just excited about the food…
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:
looking forward to the pics!!!
Good luck with the butchering! Doesn't sound like fun..
Post a Comment