So, yeah. Last week my blog was completely stagnant….this week it’s back to it!
Last week seemed so full of things to do, but I can’t remember that any of them were super important. I just had a lot of little things to get done that had been waiting for awhile. A didn’t work all week because of the big-time snow and too cold temperatures. He was going stir crazy! But it sure was nice to not have to do ANY laundry or clean the house because he needed (wanted!) something to do! He got to go to work today, though, so now I get to join back in with the chores.
I have been working on a photo album with honeymoon pictures a lot…and I’m almost done. But (yeah, there’s always one of those, right?) I hit the page limit and I haven’t gotten all my pages done yet! So we will need to do a run-through of the pages and photos and get rid of any that we aren’t thrilled with so that I can fit all the sections that I would like to. I tell you what, the number of pictures we took was unreal! We have 867 total, I believe and whittled it down to 246 for our book. We will have to do a little more editing to make those fit into 80 pages though. Should be interesting!
Last night we had a couple of friends over to visit (the first company we’ve ever had that wasn’t related to us! Gasp!) and we had a great time. We played Super Mario on the Wii and MarioKart and it was hilarious. We were all cracking up and doing really terribly on both games for the most part. We’re planning on doing that kind of thing again whenever we can. It’s nice to not have to worry about impressing people with your cooking or your house and just have a good time. (The house was pretty spotless, though! We cleaned like fiends the day before…I couldn’t help it! )
That’s pretty much it at this point. You’ll be hearing a bit more often from me now, though, so never fear that I’ll have to do an update like this again! Or at least, you know. For a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment