I feel as if this entire weekend has been spent running around! Hardly any time for relaxation at home…but we were at least running to fun places.
Thursday was Thanksgiving at my parents’, Friday A had to work and I went to see New Moon (again!) with a friend, Saturday was Thanksgiving at A’s parents’, and Sunday was Thanksgiving (or pizza! Yum!) at Grandma’s house.
I have had enough turkey now, but it sure was tasty at the time!
Yesterday was back to work after a long weekend….which usually means that the day will be fairly long and frustrating. It was, but it was not as bad as it could have been. At least I was able to keep my cool with the frustrating phone calls! (Seriously, is it really necessary to call me 3 times in a half hour period? Get your act together, get organized and THEN call. Much more will get accomplished and everyone will be in a better mood! Ok, rant over.)
We also got our Christmas tree up Sunday evening! It took a little longer than it probably should have….because we had to make an emergency run to Dollar General in the middle of it because we realized we didn’t have any ornament hooks, and we couldn’t find the extension cord to attach the lights to…Plus, all the branches had to be completely spread out because it was a new tree and the lights had to be stretched a little because they were new (and we still have sparser lights at the top than the bottom). But we got it done and listened to Christmas music and it looks wonderful in our sunroom! I just love Christmas…
Now if only A wasn’t sick with a cold and it wasn’t really cold outside so we could get the outside lights up…

1 comment:
I bet your tree looks great!! It is so much fun putting up your own Christmas decorations!!!
Post a Comment