This weekend was fantastic-ly busy!! I got a lot accomplished and yet it feels like not very much…so I’ll tell you what I did and you can decide for yourself!
Saturday:
Woke up fairly early (really don’t know how that happened, but I’m okay with it) and did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned in the bathroom, balanced the checkbook (finally!! Took entirely too long—an hour and a half! It was in pretty bad shape, I’m ashamed to say), got my hair cut (again, way too long since this happened—at LEAST 4 months—my hair sighed in relief!), made a trip to the bank and the post office and managed to kill a few monsters on the computer, too. All before lunchtime! Then in the afternoon A was home from working on a truck, so we cleaned out the shed (lots of junk in there still from the previous owners) and planted the rest of my bulbs. If all those bulbs come up in spring, we will have one of the most colorful houses around! Then I unearthed an old quilt I had started many eons ago (probably 10 years!) and worked on that a little.
Sunday:
Went to church, dropped the junk from the shed off at A’s parents house (might be some usable stuff in there and as long as I don’t have it I really don’t care where it goes!), went and played with the band (local community band) at a veteran’s home in honor of Veteran’s day, went grocery shopping in an hour and a half (whew! We were flying through Walmart! But we got a Christmas tree! Yay!), and then went to my parent’s house for my sister M’s 17th birthday celebration (side note: when did she get so big? This is crazy!) since her actual b-day is full of all kinds of practices for her. Finished out the day by going home and putting away all the groceries we had bought and went to bed!
I’m out of breath just thinking about all that again!! But I think we got quite a bit done that was sitting around for far too long. And I feel better!

1 comment:
WOW! I got tired just reading that!! Good Job !
Post a Comment