Here’s another one for you! Surprisingly, or maybe…not surprisingly…, I have kind of discovered that I enjoy cooking. At least for now anyway. That may change and I reserve the right to change my mind. So anyway. I’ve kind of taken on food as a personal challenge. We haven’t done anything too crazy or difficult, seeing as how neither A or I was a big kitchen guru before marriage, but we have another success story!
Monday night was quesadilla night! I got to break out my brand new quesadilla maker! And they were fabulous! We had chicken, cheese and onion ones, and they were absolutely delicious! We both agreed. So, success!! Woohoo!
I have plans to make an Italian sausage and ricotta cheese pie, which we saw in my Family Circle magazine and thought looked wonderful but we have not yet tried, and some fajitas that you bake in the oven and have cream cheese in them, which we HAVE tried and which are quite lovely!
And for bosses day at work we are having soup and salad day. Guess who got elected for soup. Me, that’s who. So I am on the hunt for easy crock pot soup recipes! Any ideas?
And those are the food challenges currently on the horizon in this newlywed household…

No comments:
Post a Comment