Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I hope this is not an indicator of how the rest of the week will go!

Today has just been one of those days.

One of those days that isn’t really bad…it is just, well…annoying.

First, no milk to have on my cereal. And I really wanted cereal.

I splashed Crystal Lite on my pants. Red Crystal Lite. On my tan pants. So I walked around half the day with red splotchies.

I went to get my leaking tire fixed. Waited for 30 to 45 minutes. Only to find that the Walmart people could not find one. single. thing. wrong with my tire. So I got a receipt for $0.00. (What a waste of paper!)

The invoice stated that the time was 1:22. My car clock, which is set to match work’s clock, said 1:27. My lunch ends at 1:30. I was 7 minutes late getting back from lunch.

I’m planning on heading home to the house and painting some, but I’m becoming extremely leery of doing so. I sincerely hope this trend does not continue!

No comments: