Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My goodness! There is just nothing else to say.

Yesterday was pretty darn successful. I bought 4 pairs of shoes, a shirt, a dress, and a couple other small things. It was all stuff that is needed in some way, shape or form. Yes, that's a lot of shoes, but three pairs are sensible flat shoes, two are in sensible match-everything colors, and one pair is a pair of comfy tennis shoes to aid me in my quest for skinniness! The dress is for my wedding shower and the shirt is just a shirt, but it was at Walmart, and cheap. So there.

Then I went home and after destressing a bit with some Super Collapse 3 (mindless activity does wonders for disengaging yourself from stress and tiredness), Mom helped me address a whole pile of invitations. I think I only have about 30 or so to go. Whew! Finally, almost done!

Then today came with all kinds of stress. But I'm dealing with it, and everything will turn out in the end. But, my goodness! I'll be glad when it gets straightened out!

No comments: