This has been going around...and since I've been lacking for material lately, you get to read it here too!
Here are the instructions for 8 Things:
* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
October 3rd (guess what that day is!)
Seeing A tonight!
Finding a house
Engagement pictures
Honeymoon! (Shh...destination is still a secret since its not booked officially yet!)
Decorating my house I haven't found yet
Getting my wedding dress in
Reading a book (I'm on my 3rd this week!)
8 Things I Did Yesterday
Watched tv (I know, I'm a lazy bum...but it was American Idol!)
Worked
Ate some delish BBQ beef! YUM!
Started the motions for booking my honeymoon
Visited all my new kittens (So cute!)
Talked to A
Petted my dog
Read an entire book
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
Get skinnier!
Be more patient
Dance (the fancy kind)
Sing
Be more outgoing
Open a bookstore (Tomorrow!)
Not worry so much
Go home and enjoy myself! ;)
8 Shows I Watch
American Idol
Amazing Race
Secret Life of the American Teenager
CSI
Bones
Survivor (although this season I have not been)
Gilmore Girls (I get out my DVDs since it went off the air! Tear...)
Ace of Cakes on Food Network!
Now tag yourself and let me know what your 8s are!

No comments:
Post a Comment