Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Huffing...puffing...whew! I need a longer weekend!

I feel like I have accomplished SO much this weekend! More than half of it on Saturday!

I got up at 6:45 (which let me tell you, was not exactly fun on Saturday morning!) so that we could go dress shopping again. This time it went so much better! We got to the store right after they opened, and the lady was so helpful right from the get-go, and stayed that way the entire time! It was wonderful! And I found one dress that I really liked!!

Then we went to Hobby Lobby to check out what kind of flowers they have going on...and they have some nice ones but not as much as I thought they would.

By then it was around 11, so we rushed through eating at Burger King (which was not that great...my chicken was waaay over mayonaissed. And I so don't even think that is a word, or if it is, that I spelled it right. So sue me.) so that I could be home in time that the boy and I could be at our photographer's house by 1...and she lives a half hour or so away!

We made it, but just barely, because he was running behind, and we got lost. But our photographer is extremely nice and we both felt really comfortable with her. I am really excited about the pictures that we are going to get! (Very photojournalistic and casual)

Then it was on to celebrate my future sister-in-law's 25th birthday. Really fun! She was completely wound up! So funny!

And today, I went to a friend's wedding shower...so I'm pretty much exhausted!

But I'm completely toning down the stress now because I have the church, reception hall and photographer all booked! Which I was kind of worried about. But no longer!

Whew! I'm out of breath just thinking about all I've done this weekend! Hopefully some free time will be appearing soon!

No comments: