Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I will never again believe that the truck is broken...

I promised details on the Valentine's, so here we go!!




On Saturday morning, I got a beautiful surprise delivered to my house...





Aren't they lovely?



Then, that afternoon the boy came to get me and we were going out to eat (in the big new truck he just bought!)



We were on our way when he said he heard something wrong with the truck. I, of course, did not hear anything, and said so. (Really, my opinion on that sort of thing doesn't mean much because I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the whole mechanical thing. But that's beside the point.)



We pulled to the Scenic View on the side of the road so that he could check out what was wrong with the truck. I stayed in the truck and proceeded to debate whether or not to turn up the radio since the boy was not in there to turn it back down...when he came back from looking at the back of the truck and the following conversation occurred:



Him: You are not going to BELIEVE this. I think its broken. Come back here and look at this...



Me: Oo-kay. (Thinking, 'Oh, great, this would happen today...')



We go to the back of the truck and I'm looking all over for what could possible be wrong with this truck...



Me: I don't see anything. At all.



Him: I know you don't.





Apparently, not a thing was wrong with the truck, because he then got down on one knee and you know what happened next! I said yes!



And cue the best Valentine's present EVER:


I am officially extremely VERY happy about this! Yay!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats Kacey!! The ring is beautiful!!

livinglife said...

That is way exciting! Congrats again :)

Sarah said...

What a fantastic proposal!! Congratulations!

kaRa said...

I didnt even know you had a blog!!! YAY!!!! Your proposal was sooo adorable! CONGRATS!