Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a rambler I am!

Sometime this week I'm going to have to figure out how to load an mp3 player that I've never dealt with before, beyond saying, "Oh, I think that would be a good one" upon its purchase. No biggie, right? Sure, unless you are very VERY technologically challenged, as I am. So hopefully this goes well, because it is not even for me! It is for someone else more technologically challenged than I...which is saying something.

Rather randomly, it is quite difficult to come up with blogging topics sometimes. Nothing too trivial, because that is just plain boring to read, but nothing too deep either. Because that just looks plain fake! Both fates are things I strive to avoid...

Right now I wish I had a blender. And some makin's for smoothies or somethin'! Or even just an apple with peanut butter would be nice...except apparently peanut butter is out to get us all now. So maybe scratch that last. All just wishful thinking though! 'Cause I'm on Shape Up Missouri now. Darn all the dirty rotten luck. No yummy ice cream tonight.

Until later, all you dudes who are cool enough to be reading this.

No comments: