Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Today was a snow day! I haven't had one of those for many moons...and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. It was nice to do what I wanted to do and to do it on my own schedule. In other words, to have a day where I wasn't living by what time it was. I took a nap at 10 in the morning and it was wonderful!

And while I'm writing this, we are watching reruns of Jon and Kate Plus 8. Can't go wrong there! (But I have to say that these days there are some very strange and disturbing commercials out there! The Huggies commercial with the spraying everywhere? Well, I just won't go there, but can you say EW?!)

I am very ready for it to be spring. I'm trying to be more active and that is just so much easier if you can venture outside without worrying about freezing to death or slipping and falling flat on your back. Yeah, very ready for spring. But not summer. I'm all about the happy mediums.

Hope everyone stays safe if you are anywhere in yucky weather!

No comments: