Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Saw the Light!

Friday I finished the 7th book in my Sookie Stackhouse series. I felt the same way I felt when Harry Potter ended, and Twilight and Gone With the Wind, and basically every other series I've ever read ended. Sad. When you've spent a certain amount of time with characters, it becomes sort of like losing friends when the book or the series is over. Thank goodness I can read them over again!

Anyways, back to Sookie...I got to the last page and was kind of aggravated that they left me that way. Total cliffhanger! But I turned the page and, VOILA! A preview of the next book in the series! I saw the light shine down from above and the inspirational music started to play and the choir began to sing!

Not really. But there was a lot of joy coming out of my little corner of the world at that particular moment.

So now I have another Ebay mission...to find that book for cheap as quickly as possible! ;)

No comments: